Nejen RC. Jiná měřítka atp.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: A "Bergepanzer Standart" gets new muscle

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Today I make the flywheels done.

I should mention drill the mounting holes in the steel.
I do this on a small and very simple turntable which is sufficiently accurate for such work .
This I can easily clamp in my vise and find with the help of a motor and a suitable drill bit in the chuck the proper drilling position on the pitch circle .

Obrázek

So I can now drill every 120 ° , a 2.1 mm hole in each flywheel.

Obrázek

Obrázek

So I can now mount the flywheel with three M2 screws each on the engines. To secure the screws for easier contact adhesive has been proven .

Obrázek

In the next step I must inertia balancing . In addition I have screwed the motors in the cheek of an old gear and connected to the battery and controller. With a servo tester so I can leave the engine running while I hold the gear cheek with the engine between the fingers. So you spührt even the finest vibrations. The imbalance I am like a simple 2-component modeling clay from the I press the Innneseite the flywheels . With a little practice, you have a quick and good result in this way.

Obrázek

Obrázek

After balancing , I can now finally mount the gear in the tub.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Now I must first deal with it as with the original , the chain tensioner looks. The Tamyia solution is not a solution for me.
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Today I begin to build a chain tensioner . This has to fulfill several tasks in this tank , so I can not use commercially available .
Since the tub is very unstable by the two recesses for the plow blade and this was suspended from the old I have to think of something .

Obrázek

So I start first with the eccentrics .
For this I work a 10 x 10mm brass rod in the I install two 5mm and 6mm holes just outside the center.

Obrázek

Since 10mm as the distance between the tub and stator are too big , I milled the eccentric off to one side about 2mm .

Obrázek

So I can now Exenter abschneiten from the bar and the holes and threaded the mount of axes .

Obrázek

Obrázek

And so the eccentric seen later from the side wall.

Obrázek

In order to solder the eccentric stable with a 6mm silver steel axle , I file the holes out square .

Obrázek

Obrázek

So I can solder the parts hard.

Obrázek

Then the eccentric are first processed on the lathe .

Obrázek

The outer loop to form I with the belt sander .

Obrázek

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And on it goes with the chain tensioner.
Today I am building the supports for the eccentric and the dozer blade . In addition, I stiffen so that the hull front , but first I cut out a 28mm aluminum round bar from two pieces .

Obrázek

The metal pieces I turn plan , bring them to the same length and drill a 6mm central hole for the Exenterachse .

Obrázek

Obrázek

One side I milled from something .

Obrázek

Just so that they fit on the sides to the overlap of the tub.

Obrázek

Then I drill a second hole to 8mm offset in the two brackets by the later the axis for the dozer blade is inserted . In addition, I use this to align the brackets in the tub.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

To clamp the eccentric I drill nich in each mount an M4 thread.

Obrázek

Obrázek

After I 've installed in the sides of the pan , the 6mm holes for the eccentric , the inside abgschliffen and degreased , I can glue the brackets. For alignment I use a 5 and 6mm silver steel rod that were previously lightly greased . How can I get them after the adhesive has cured out again.

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Thanks .... and yes, you have good accessories for machines
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Today I had to pull the steel rods from the brackets. I had greased thin before gluing and now I turn it with a screwdriver out. How it works quite easily and also glue residues are ignored.

Obrázek

First, I now have the suspension of the shield, which also tried the pan amplified and it works great. Since one should consider to build the shield made ​​of aluminum. Now the dozer blade is the weakest link.

Obrázek

The eccentric now find their place.

Obrázek

Obrázek

And so now the page looks with roller.

Obrázek

On the other side of me, the roller remains a problem, but I'll still get.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

so piecemeal it goes on.

Now I have the idlers properly installed and aligned to the chain track.

Obrázek

Of course, again the gears and sprockets montert, which I've donated a second screw for fastening.

Obrázek

The assembly of the tracks was then just a matter of form when it has been like mans does best, but now the tub is back on their soles.

Obrázek

Obrázek

However, the tracks are really not very stable and almost a little too short, after I have now psition the idlers in scale, but it still goes.

Here I have now set the servo times in the tub, but let's see if I should install it at all.
pajak7

Příspěvek od pajak7 »

Hi Edwin

again good job as always
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

This time must drive the Leo , but first I have to install the servo for the plow blade and adjust the regulator .

The servo I just sit on a plastic plate I screw on two feet with the tub.

Obrázek

The servo I can now easily stick to the plastic plate.

Obrázek

Next, I have my battery and the receiver for test drives set in the tub and the control is set with the programming card .

Obrázek

For the test drive, I have a general program on my transmitter . Therefore, I have the dozer blade , although controlled , but not as it should be later. Also, the regulator get so no fine tuning , but that is for test drives also not necessary , as I have a precise adjustment of the suspension can not do because I do not know the later weight distribution.

Obrázek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQEeU4rQ ... e=youtu.be

The design of the drive is adapted in this Leo not on speed, but to such a workhorse fits to torque and sensitive reaction.
What has somewhat bothered me was the low grip of the tracks , but that might be even better after a precise adjustment of the suspension and more weight.
So my work is complete except for a few small adjustments and settings.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Ostatní modely“